Monday, December 29, 2008

Traveling for Christmas

We braved the winter ice and snow to travel to Michigan to spend time with my family. It took 7 1/2 hours to make a "normal" 4 hour trip. It was all worth it to be together with family. I just wanted to post some of our pictures with some of them...

Benjamin with Grandma

Lynnea poses with my niece Samantha. Lynnea really enjoys doing "big girl" things with Sam!
Me with my sister in law, Betsy. Isn't she cute?
This is the guy I roped into driving me through the messy weather just so I wouldn't miss out with family.
Samuel loves his new big toy!
Of course, we can't leave out Anna. It was so great to have her home from Peru to spend Christmas with us!
Jason and my brother Dave sport their new Farm all shirts from Betsy.
When did Nick grow up? I made him pose like that with the new shirt we got him.
My sister Juli poses with the girls.

1 comment:

jillybean said...

Yeah! A new post! Good to see pictures with your family. Hope you get/got a good night sleep 'cause we're stayin' up all night! woohoo! I've been sitting around all by my lonesome just waiting for these next few days! :)