Thursday, September 24, 2009

Too Sweet

On October 10th, our family will join friends and family to walk in our first ever JDRF walk benefitting Type 1 Diabetes. We decided to come alongside Lynnea and show our support for her by creating a team called "Too Sweet". She is so brave everyday controlling her diabetes through finger pokes, changing her insulin pump site and enduring the highs and lows. I truly look forward to celebrating God's faithfulness in her life.Lynnea's Papa Joe nicknamed her "Too Sweet" in September 2004 when Lynnea was diagnosed. The name has always stuck.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is awesome! Hope we can see more as you work towards your goal! - Tiff

jillybean said...

Tell me what I can do that would be significant to Lynnea since we can't be there. I've tried to come up with something, but the creative juices just aren't flowing right now. If you have any thoughts, let me know.