Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sickies

Our week has been full of getting sick-uugh! After our little Spring Fling, temperatures starting going up, coughs were heard and we ran out of tissues. Poor Benjamin finally made it back to school Thursday. I change up our whole diet when illness comes into the house. Usually, you can hear it said, "somebody must be sick". I try to get all of the junk out. We eat mostly veggies, fruit, some protein, grains, NO sugars, and drink lots and lots of water. It's a good kick start back into some really good healthy eating. Overall, our kids are pretty good sports. So, hopefully, I can get some more done on our blog next week. So much going on ...

Poor Baby!

1 comment:

jillybean said...

who is this pre-teen that lives in your house?! Wow, does she ever look grown up! Hope you guys are all better now. I'm been dripping snot myself these days. fun times! :)