Sitting on the throne at the new lego exhibit
Benjamin dresses up as a dinosaur in the dinosaur exhibit
Noah & Samuel take a drive in the cab at Comic Strip dress up
Isaac thought we forgot about him until we let him out of the stroller to play in the water in the preschool Playscapes area. He squealed and splashed. I loved it!
1. Pay attention in Driver's Education on how to parallel park
2. Peeing outside before coming in a busy building might be a better option than waiting in line 20 minutes.
3. Do not correct your daughter for pulling around your 3 year old by the collar in fear she might lose him. It might eliminate the need for a museum worker to return him to you later.
4. Preschoolers and Grade-schoolers enjoy exhibits differently.
5. Know when the museum closes so you don't have to sprint the last floor in 25 minutes.
6. Remember your wallet.
7. Sand & Water don't mix inside or outside of the mouth of a toddler.
8. Do not plan to make dinner at home later because you will never get home in time to eat it. It's not worth the preparation time before leaving while the remainder of your home is being remodeled by little people.
9. No matter how Verizon Wireless sells it, cell phones were not made for photography and great memories.
10. DO NOT GO BY YOURSELF WITH SIX CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 8 TO A MUSEUM ON PRESIDENT'S DAY JUST BECAUSE IT IS FREE!!!